Exhibitor registration is open! We anticipate a sell-out, so register early to ensure you get your preferred booth placement. You will select your booth in real-time when you register. Click here to view the floorplan.
The Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference and Trade Show has been bringing professionals, like you, together for more than 15 years to discuss the ever-changing healthcare industry. Nearly 600 attendees traveled from 21 different states last year to continue their education and check out the newest concepts and products in the industry. The Trade Show is your chance to reach your target market and showcase your products and services.
ALERT: Deceptive Solicitations Targeting MWHCEC Exhibitors
MWHCEC is aware of two separate instances of exhibitors being contacted by someone misrepresenting themselves as part of our event. Click here to learn more.
A staggering 90% of our attendees make purchasing decisions for the healthcare facility (or facilities) they manage. Attendees include:
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Infection Control
- Safety Officers
- NEW for 2018: Attendees will participate in a showcase gamecard activity designed to drive meaningful traffic to your booth.
- 5 hours of unopposed exhibit time
- 50-word company listing in the Conference Program
- 1 complimentary trade show full access pass, per booth, with educational sessions and lunch included
- Company name listed on Grand Prize Giveaway cards to draw attendees to your booth
- Grand Prize Giveaway on the Trade Show floor
- Your products and services listed in the online exhibitor profile on the conference website
- Discount on additional badges
- Complimentary Attendee list
- Booth package includes 6’ table and 2 chairs
Booth Rental Fees
Please note booth space does NOT include Internet or electricity. These may be rented through the Indiana Convention Center.
|10’ x 10’ Booth Space||
Before Sept. 14: $840
After Sept. 14: $1040
Premium Booth Location
Corner Booth Location
Additional Booth Pass