Become an Exhibitor
The Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference and Trade Show has been bringing professionals, like you, together for 15 years to discuss the ever-changing healthcare industry. Attendees traveled from 15 different states last year to continue their education and check out the newest concepts and products in the industry. This year, the Trade Show provides more time for you to reach your target market and showcase your products and services.
ALERT: Deceptive Solicitations Targeting MWHCEC Exhibitors
MWHCEC is aware of two separate instances of exhibitors being contacted by someone misrepresenting themselves as part of our event. Click here to learn more.
Over 70% of our attendees make purchasing decisions for their healthcare facility.
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Infection Control
- Safety Officers
- 5 hours of unopposed exhibit time
- 50-word company listing in the Conference Program
- 3 complimentary trade show full access passes, per booth, with educational sessions and lunch included
- Company name listed on Grand Prize Giveaway cards to draw attendees to your booth
- Grand Prize Giveaway on the Trade Show floor
- Your products and services listed in the online exhibitor profile on the conference website
- Discount on additional badges
- Complimentary Attendee list
- NEW: Booth package includes 6’ table and 2 chairs
Booth Rental Fees
Please note booth space does NOT include Internet or electricity. These may be rented through the Indiana Convention Center.
|10’ x 10’ Booth Space||Before Oct. 18: $840|
|After Oct. 18: $1040|
|Premium Booth Location||$275 additional|
|Corner Booth Location||$150 additional|
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Click here to download the 2017 MWHCEC Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.