The health and safety of attendees, vendors and staff is the top priority of the Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference & Trade Show. This document is intended to outline all the measures put in place by staff and the venue to make sure you have a safe and memorable conference experience.
In partnership with the Indiana Convention Center, we will provide:
- Responsible Food & Beverage
- Socially Distanced Seating/Barriers for meeting spaces
- Appropriate signage/floor markers to reinforce social distancing
- Notice regarding any applicable regulations regarding capacity and face coverings
- A refund to any attendee who is unable to attend due to COVID-19 illness, exposure or regulations preventing travel to the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
- Attendees must abide by any local regulations regarding appropriate facial coverings through the duration of the event.
Personal Accountability Commitment
- By attending the Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference & Trade Show, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, abiding by all regulations or restrictions regarding face coverings, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.