Registration is now open for MWHCEC19!
The Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference and Trade Show has been bringing professionals, like you, together for nearly 20 years to discuss the ever-changing healthcare industry. Nearly 600 attendees traveled from 20 different states representing more than 600 facilities last year to continue their education and check out the newest concepts and products in the industry. The Trade Show is your chance to reach your target market and showcase your products and services.
ALERT: Deceptive Solicitations Targeting MWHCEC Exhibitors
MWHCEC is aware of two separate instances of exhibitors being contacted by someone misrepresenting themselves as part of our event. Click here to learn more.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Registration Desk Open
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Refreshment Break on the Trade Show Floor
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Lunch on the Trade Show Floor
2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Break/Grand Prize Drawing on the Trade Show Floor
A staggering 93% of our attendees make or influence purchasing decisions for the healthcare facility (or facilities) they manage. Attendees include:
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Infection Control
- Project Managers
- Safety Officers
- 5 hours of unopposed exhibit time
- 50-word company listing in the Conference Program
- 1 complimentary trade show full access pass, per booth, with educational sessions and lunch included
- Company name listed on Grand Prize Giveaway cards to draw attendees to your booth
- Grand Prize Giveaway on the Trade Show floor
- Your products and services listed in the online exhibitor profile on the conference website
- Discount on additional badges
- Complimentary Attendee list
- Booth package includes 6’ table and 2 chairs
Booth Rental Fees
Please note booth space does NOT include Internet or electricity. These may be rented through the Indiana Convention Center.
|10’ x 10’ Booth Space||Before Sept. 27: $840|
|After Sept. 27: $1040|
|Premium Booth Location||$275 additional|
|Corner Booth Location||$150 additional|
|Additional Booth Pass||$75 each|