The Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference and Trade Show has been bringing professionals, like you, together for nearly 20 years to discuss the ever-changing healthcare industry. The Trade Show is your chance to reach your target market and showcase your products and services.
Secure Your Booth for 2023
Trade Show Logistics and Highlights
Set-Up: Monday, November 13, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. (hand-carried items only) and Tuesday, November 14, 7:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Show Open: Tuesday, November 14, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tradeshow Talks: Tuesday, November 14, 11:00 a.m. – Noon
Session: Tuesday, November 14, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Prize Drawings: Tuesday, November 14, 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Tear-Down: Tuesday, November 14, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
A staggering 93% of our attendees make or influence purchasing decisions for the healthcare facility (or facilities) they manage. Attendees include:
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Infection Control
- Project Managers
- Safety Officers