The Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference & Trade Show is closely monitoring COVID-19 information. We are working with appropriate agencies and authorities to ensure the health and safety of our attendees. We are continually reviewing our policies and will provide updates as needed. Please continue to visit this site for the latest information.
If you are responsible for creating, maintaining or managing the environment of care, MWHCEC 2020 is the can’t-miss event for you.
MWHCEC offers affordable access to the education, resources and vendors who can help your facility pivot to fit new and changing guidelines.
Conference programming has been announced!
Who should attend?
MWHCEC 2020 is the can’t-miss event for:
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Technicians who work in a healthcare setting
Due to changing attendee needs as a result of COVID-19, this year’s schedule has been adjusted to minimize the amount of time engineers will be out of their facilities. The event will now run Monday, Oct. 12 – Tuesday, Oct. 13. For the latest updates, join our mailing list.
Join our mailing list!