Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference & Trade Show
Nov. 8 – 10, 2021
Indiana Convention Center
Improve your healthcare facility and your environment of care at the Midwest Healthcare Engineering Conference.
The Midwest Conference gives you affordable access to education, resources, and vendors that will keep you up-to-date on the latest guidelines, trends, and cost-savings that will improve your healthcare environment.
Join your colleagues at the Midwest's largest healthcare facility conference November 8 – 10 in Indianapolis. See the educational schedule and register right now.
Who should attend?
MWHCEC education and programming is geared toward:
- Facility Engineers
- Facility Managers & Regional Directors
- Biomedical/Clinical Engineers
- Building Maintenance Personnel
- Design & Construction Managers
- Healthcare Building Construction Companies
- Healthcare Building Equipment & Supply Manufacturers
- Healthcare Building Product Manufacturers
- Healthcare Design Engineers
- Healthcare Facility Managers & Plant Operations
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Hospital Administrators
- Technicians who work in a healthcare setting