The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our number one priority. CDC guidelines have been updated to encourage everyone, even those who are vaccinated, to wear masks at indoor gatherings if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission. We are strongly encouraging all attendees to wear a mask or face covering at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Stay Home If You’re Sick – We ask that the following individuals stay home:
- (1) vaccinated individuals that have symptoms associated with COVID-19 and have not received a negative COVID-19 test.
- (2) unvaccinated individuals with or without symptoms who have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the event.
- Masks – CDC guidelines currently encourage everyone, even those who are vaccinated to wear masks at indoor gatherings. We are requiring all attendees to wear a mask or face covering at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Hygiene & Disinfection – The Indiana Convention Center has extensive cleaning procedures in our event space. Sanitation stations will be provided throughout the meeting space and we ask attendees to wash their hands frequently.
*Before Leaving Home:
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact MWHCEC if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
*On-site During the Event:
- Follow guidance from the Indiana State Department of Health, and take everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Agree to wear a mask or facial covering for the duration of the event.
- Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact Emily Wrinkle at email@example.com to advise.
Need Help? MWHCEC has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please inform Emilie Perkins via phone 317-561-0588 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can take the appropriate action.